BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Cincinnati
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Whether you’re a mother or father who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you can have the guidance you need to care for young ones while getting the top-level CPR that many employers require! Our Cincinnati CPR classes with infant CPR are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Cincinnati Infant CPR
Our Cincinnati CPR classes with infant CPR are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) approved for Basic Life Support (BLS) and CPR.
Are you a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are you a professional caregiver? You can be equipped to care for your young ones while getting the top-level infant CPR that many employers require!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Cincinnati Locations
Cincinnati’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While we hope you never use your education, we believe every parent or caregiver should have this essential life-giving skill. Here are a few stats why people should get infant CPR training:
- The most frequent cause of cardiac arrest in children is respiratory failure or airway obstruction.
- More than 7,000 children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018 — with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- Other circumstances that may require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your program, you will learn how to —
- Handle an infant or child correctly during a crisis.
- Give immediate breathing support to a baby choking.
- Prevent, see, and react to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
Having this training enables you to respond well to any unfortunate situation. Our instructors equip their classes to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED in an emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a method that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Revive breathing and a pulse after an emergency like drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
- Keep someone alive until emergency responders come to provide more life support.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will learn the seven CPR steps, find a pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and finally restore regular breathing. You will have everything you need to support people of all ages until medical professionals arrive.
All employers and organizations accept our CPR Certification Cincinnati, as it fulfills OSHA requirements, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits (Boy and Girl Scouts of America, etc.)
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Convenience. Take your AHA-certified BLS CPR card with you on the same day.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more one-on-one training due to our group sizes and streamlined class systems.
- Experience. Our trainers have taught over 30,000 students across the USA.
- Confidence. You will be assured of using your skills in an emergency.
- Certification. Receive the accredited BLS Certification that employers are looking for.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Choose from CPR Certification Cincinnati’s class options and take any class that fits your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certification for all ages must be repeated every two years to maintain your awareness to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses on our website today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.