Cincinnati CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Cincinnati is 100% backed by the American Heart Association (AHA), and our team provides the finest CPR renewal programs available for our community. You can go through the course even if you have a gap in your certification period or you’re nearing your certification’s expiration.
Whether you are going through this training simply as a Good Samaritan or to satisfy OSHA requirements, you can rest knowing you’re getting the finest CPR renewal training at an affordable price.
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Cincinnati Locations
Cincinnati’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR is the necessary medical training if you want to be ready to save a life. From rescue breathing to chest compressions, you’ll learn to respond well in an emergency. Ongoing CPR training is required to continue helping save lives.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
You are expected to renew your certification every two years to stay OSHA compliant. Take our course to recover the CPR/AED/BLS credentials! Once you finish your skills test in person, you will leave that same day with your CPR certification and AHA CPR BLS renewal card in hand!
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
We will go over —
- Identifying the CPR steps
- Finding a pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Using the AED machine
- Helping restore regular breathing
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Cincinnati, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
After you’ve received your training and taken the in-person skills test, you will have your AHA CPR certification and can attend to an infant, child, or adult in an emergency.
You will enjoy our straightforward and simple process because we —
- Give you accredited training in a simple system.
- Offer more one-on-one training due to our hands-on elements, smaller group size, and streamlined class time.
- Present you with the AHA CPR card that same day as the class.
How long does CPR certification last?
OSHA and the AHA require you to renew your certification every two (2) years to sharpen your knowledge and ability to deliver exceptional care.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
CPR Certification Cincinnati provides weekly CPR renewal classes. Just sign up for the course time that is most suitable for you and your schedule.