BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Cincinnati
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes are the best emergency training you can receive. All of our CPR classes are American Heart Association (AHA) certified, so they are the official Healthcare Provider level certification that employers require.
Cincinnati CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Cincinnati is on a mission to see more individuals in the local area gain essential CPR and first aid training.
We are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA), providing you with the exact AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that many businesses and organizations require.
Going through the CPR Certification Cincinnati program equips you to help anyone in a life-threatening situation. Make a difference in your community and be ready whenever an emergency arises. Sign up today for the finest First Aid and CPR classes at an affordable rate!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Cincinnati Locations
Cincinnati’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When you see an emergency firsthand, you understand how incredibly important CPR and First Aid are. Thousands of people have passed our comprehensive yet manageable certification program. Our friendly trainers are prepared to help you understand and implement this essential training during the in-person sessions.
The instructors cover —
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to deliver quality First Aid
The simple methods taught in CPR and First Aid training provide you with the knowledge you need whether you’re completing the training for your job — or are simply a good samaritan! If you’re going through this training for the first time — be sure to ask all of your questions!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving act that combines exterior chest compressions with rescue breathing to help reactivate a person’s heartbeat. It greatly raises survival chances after cardiac arrest, stroke, or drowning.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
This course covers BLS, CPR, and First Aid for infants, children, and adults.
Your CPR trainer will go over finding a pulse, administering chest compressions, and reestablish regular breathing in the individual. After taking our course, you will be able to identify the seven steps of CPR, perform CPR and first aid during an emergency, and confidently attend to anyone of any age.
CPR and first aid certification can help you:
- Identify a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Handle Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administer an Epipen
- Deal with Environmental Emergencies
- Intercede during Poison Exposure
- Treat Burns
- Attend to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviate Stings and Bites
- Spot the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Help Restore Breathing in a Drowning
- Deal with Severe Choking
- Stop Blood Loss
Why Train With Us?
- Convenience. Take your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Cincinnati First Aid card with you on the same day.
- Certification. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
- Experience. Our network of trainers has taught over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Confidence. You will find the confidence to use your CPR skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining intervention.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more one-on-one training due to our group sizes, hands-on style, and streamlined class system.
CPR Certification Cincinnati is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- >Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- >Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- >Daycare and Other Caretakers
- >Schools (Private and Public)
- >Construction Sites
- >EMT / Paramedic Companies
- >Home Health Aides
- >Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- >Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- >Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- >Hospitality Industry
When will my certification expire, and how can I renew it?
We’ve structured our CPR or First Aid and CPR classes to satisfy all requirements, whether you’ve taken a course before or not. If it’s been two years since you took your course, you will need to get recertified. Simply sign up on our website for your best class time.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.